Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Episode of One Tree Hill Tonight!

I feel like I've been waiting forever for Naley's second baby to be born! It's finally here tonight! In honor of this episode, I put together a list of MY favorite Naley moments of all time.


My favorite Naley Moments
1

(6.24 - Remember Me As A Of The Time Of Day)
Nathan: I was thinking we could take a trip to Charlotte, you could wear that dress, we could take Jamie.
Haley: Nathan, what happened?
Nathan: I'm not on the Chiefs anymore.
Haley: Oh babe, I'm sorry.
Nathan: It's okay, what do you say Haley James? Want to take the boy to Charlotte and maybe we could see a basketball game? I kind of have to be there anyway, seeing as I'm the Bobcats' new point guard.
Haley: What?
Nathan: I'm the point guard for the Charlotte Bobcats. I got called up.
Haley: You're in the NBA? :[crying]
Nathan: I'm in the NBA. Thank you. Thank you for believing in me.
Haley: Thank you for being worth it.

-This is my all-time favorite Naley scene. It makes me cry EVERY single time I watch it.

2

(1.22 - The Games That Play Us)
Nathan: Because I'm sorry. Because I love you. And because you're looking really hot, standing out here in the rain and I'm thinking, "I have to kiss you."
Haley: Well if you have to.
3




(1.19 - How Can You Be Sure?)
"I just don't want to do anything to pressure you. Drive you away, even though sometimes I can't help it. Just like I can't help that I fell in love with you. Cause I did. I love you, Haley and it scares me a little bit but there it is.” Nathan

4


(1.03  Are You There?)
"Don't say I never gave you anything"


5

(6.17 - You, Me and The Bottle Makes Three)
"Have we ever spent this day apart?"
-
"You couldn't come home this weekend so I just decided to bring home to you"


6

(5.13 - Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace)
Nathan: How you sleeping these days?
Haley: So, so. Jamie tosses around like a Tasmanian devil.
Nathan: He should probably get back to his own bed soon, the separation thing. Or he could sleep in the spare bedroom with me. You know, sometimes I find your goodness staggering. I didn't get to tell you in the session, but your kindness is overwhelming, Haley. You saved my life. And if I haven't said it lately, you're sexy as hell.
Haley: Hey. I was thinking um... not sleeping in this bed, might not be too bad tonight if you wanted to try it with me... Got anymore of that sexy talk?
Nathan: The kind stuff or the sexy stuff?
Haley: Sexy.                           
Nathan: You have a serious ass Haley James.

7
(6.23 - Forever and Almost Always)
"I'm loving this whole you going away and coming back thing"

8

(1.22 - The Games That Play Us)
"We got married last night"

9

(1.08 - The Search For Something More)
Haley: You know I keep... I keep putting myself out there and you keep blowing it and it's probably a good thing because at this point there is nothing that you can say or do that's gonna surprise me.
Nathan: (kisses her)    Haley: Except that. You shouldn't have done that, Nathan.
Nathan: But I wanted to.
Haley: Yeah.

10
(3.20 - Everyday Is A Sunday Evening)
HALEY: Does that ever hurt?
NATHAN: No. The scar stopped hurting when my heart stopped hurting, right around the time you came home.
NATHAN: Where do you go? Oh I get it. This is the no-sex thing right? I totally got you didn't I?
HALEY: No.
NATHAN: I told you I was sexy, Haley. Don't lie.
HALEY: Okay, maybe.

11

(6.23 - Forever and Almost Always)
"The doors locked, I'm not a teacher anymore and our song is dancing. Now kiss me"


12
(3.09 - How Resurrection Really Feels)

13

(3.15 - Just Watch The Fireworks)
"How awesome was my girl?"
-
"You know, If I had recorded a time capsule, there wouldn't of been one word in there about music, it would of all been about us. I'm sure of it, just like I'm sure that I love you and I guess the rest we can figure out later"

14

 (7.06 - Deep Ocean Vast Sea)

Nathan: That's what sets you apart from her. It's also why I could never under any circumstances cheat on you.
Haley: I don't want to see you lose your dream.
Nathan: I won't lose her. She's right here. And I'm never letting go of her.

15

(3.22 - The Show Must Go On)
"What song did you pick anyway?"
-They picked “More than anyone” by Gavin Degraw, which also happens to be the song I’m going to dance to during my first dance at my wedding.

16

(6.08 - Our Life Is Not A Movie Or Maybe)
"I know you're trusting me and I love you for that"

17

(4.10 - Songs To Live and Die By)
"Hey Baby, you know how your always telling me that your not going anywhere? Well I need to hold you too that right now, okay? I just, I need you to come back to me. Listen, just, move one of your fingers if you can hear me okay? Just move one of those beautiful fingers and let me know that your still here with me"

18

(3.19 - I Slept With Someone From Fall Out Boy)
"Just like you can't prove love with a test. I mean, this is just a score on a sheet of paper. Sure, Haley and I have our differences but this test doesn't show how hard we work to keep this relationship together or that I can't stand it when we're apart and that every time I look at her, I know I'm going to be with her for the rest of my life. We love each other, Father, no test is going to show that"

19

(3.13 - The Wind That Blew My Heart Away)
"I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere"

20

(5.13 - Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace)

"I love that he is here with me every week without fail. I love that he holds himself accountable for his mistakes and I love that he's so protective over me and Jamie, and I love that shirt he's wearing and maybe how he wears it"




21

(3.13 - The Wind That Blew My Heart Away)
Nathan: "No, its not that, I was just remembering"
Haley: "Remembering what?"
Nathan: "Your hair. You wore it that way, the first day you tutored me"
Haley: "You remember the way I wore my hair the first day I tutored you?
Nathan: "Of course"
Haley: "What else do you remember?"
Nathan: "I remember the ugly ass poncho that you wore"

22

(3.14 - All Tomorrow's Parties)
"Is there room in there for me?"
"I thought you would never ask"


23

(1.08 - The Search For Something More)
Nathan: "I'll go first. You're the most patient person I know. You don't go postal on me during tutoring and you don't treat me like some kind of a moron, I really appreciate that"
Haley: "I like the way you let me in, past all the bluster you give everybody else and I like your smile when you solve a problem and you're not horrible to look at'
-Their first date!
24

(4.09 - Some You Give Away)
Nathan: "If I don't go to Duke, if I don't play college basketball, if today is the best it ever gets for me, will that be enough?"
Haley: "Of course, Nathan as long as your a good husband and a good father, to your son. Its a boy, Nathan, we're going to have a son"

25

(5.14 - What Do You Go Home To)
“God my girl’s hott.”


26

(4.10 - Songs To Live And Die By)
"Hi"

27

 (4.09 - Some You Giveaway)

'You did it!"
"We did it"

28

(5.18 What Comes After Blues)
Haley: "You know what? You still make my heart race, I'm serious, feel this"



29
(3.20 - Everyday Is A Sunday Evening)
HALEY (to Nathan): Damn it, you need to put a shirt on. You're too sexy! God!



30

(6.21 - A Kiss To Build A Dream On)
"Your chance is coming baby. I really believe that"

31

(3.22 - The Show Must Go On)
Haley: "Nathan, its been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life and that word is love and I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it wont be. It just means that I've found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave and I will love you till the end of time. This I vow today.
Nathan: "Last year, we stood on the beach and I told you how much I loved you and how I would always, always protect you. On that day nobody believed that this would work but I don't think anybody understood the love I have for you cause if they did, they would never of doubted us. So, I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world because today when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows, its even stronger now and our love will never waver, and this I vow to you today and always and forever."



32

(1.09 - With Arms Outstretched)
"I was so scared, so terrified. Then I saw you and I promised myself that if I could just get up, walk over to you, I'd tell you how much I need you, how much I want you and nothing else matters"





No comments:

Post a Comment